Christmas and Chanukah are just around the corner, and I thought I would round up some of my previous posts to help inspire your gift giving. If you’re stuck on a few people on your list and just don’t know what to give them, check out a couple of my simple DIYs for easy gifts. There’s a few extra ideas thrown in there for you too!
- For the girlie girl and accessory lover, try this DIY Leather Tassel: click here!
- For the caffeine lover, get them a Cold Brew Toddy System. They will love you FOREVER. Check out my post here and read about it/where to buy!
- For the skin care fanatic, take your leftover coffee grounds and make them a delicious body scrub. Find out how here!
- for the girl boss working from home/lover of chic office supplies and decor, you’ve got to make them a marbleized clipboard! Pair it with a chic set of pens and stationary and voila! Perfect gift!
- Lastly, if you have a certain someone on your list that you THINK you should buy a present for, but aren’t really sure? (we all have those, right?) Why not bake them something delicious and tie a cute bottle of nailpolish to whatever you package the sweet treats in? I know I would enjoy a gift like that, and it’s simple! (plus, you could keep a few of the desserts for yourself!!! BONUS!)
Here’s some easy giftable dessert recipes:
I hope this gave you a few ideas for those hard-to-buy people on your list!
Have you been naughty or nice?!
love & cupcakes,