We all have holiday parties this week and next. I hate going to a party empty handed, even when the host tells you not to bring anything. If you’re stumped and looking for a fun, DELICIOUS appetizer that looks fancy, but takes no effort at all to make, then you NEED to make these little cuties!
You’re probably dressed to impress, so bring something to eat that’ll knock ’em dead too!
Here’s what you need:
- Mini fillo shells (I got mine in the freezer section at Walmart!!)
- your favorite brie
- your favorite jam
- pomegranate arils
How to make them:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place your fillo shells on a baking sheet
3. Cut your brie into pieces that just fill the mini shells and pop em in the oven for 10 minutes!
4. Top with a little dab of jam and pomegranate arils
5. Eat them all!!!! YUMMMM!
love & cupcakes,