Call me a procrastinator, because I have been meaning to write this post since August. August! Oof. That’s a long delay. But hey, I’m finally getting this post up!
My wonderful hubby and I just celebrated our one year anniversary! (our wedding cake tasted JUST AS DELICIOUS as our wedding night!) We actually had a hard time registering for items for our wedding because we had already been living with each other for a few years and had a lot of things that we didn’t feel were necessary to register for. The things we DID register for, were to either replace things that were mismatched/hand-me-down items, things we had that were broken and we needed to replace, or things that we knew we would use but didn’t have the money to purchase for ourselves.
If you’re already married, have a look at my list – maybe there’s something you didn’t even realize you NEED! and if you’re single, hey, you might need some of this stuff for yourself too!
Without further ado, I give you our most used registry items!
- Dinnerware; finally we have matching dinnerware!!!!
- Hotel Collection Bone China Mugs: here
- Hotel Collection Bone China Coupe Salad Plates: here
- Hotel Collection Bone China Coupe Dinner Plates: here
- Hotel Collection Bone China Cereal Bowls: here
- Hotel Collection Bone China Large Serving Bowl: here
- Hotel Collection Bone China Dinner Bowl: here
- The Cellar Whiteware Words Tidbits plates and bowls (for snacks/apps): here and here
- Barware; no more dollar store wine glasses!
- Cleaning supplies:
- Kitchen appliances:
- Breville Smart Coffee Grinder: similar here
- Bathroom items: Moen shower head: here
- Kitchen items:
- Silverware: Michael Lloyd Martello 5 piece flatware: here
- Microplane: here
- Silpat Nonstick Baking May: here
- Rabbit Super Wine Aerator: here
- Nautical Jute Rope Knot Trivet: here
- OXO colander: here
- OXO measuring cups and spoons: here and here
- OXO cookie scoop: here
- OXO 2 cup angled measuring cup: here
- OXO 12″ tongs: here
- Anti Fatigue Kitchen Mat: here
- Spicy Shelf stackable organizer: here
I hope you found this useful, whether you are a bride-to-be, looking for new household items, or shopping on someone’s registry and wondering if they really WILL use and enjoy those anti-fatigue mats. (yes, yes they will!)
love & cupcakes,