PUMPKIN? Yes, you read that right. I know it’s January, but it’s a grey, rainy day here in Houston and I have had the ingredients to make these cookies foreverrrrrrrr, so today’s the day! We’re called Perfect and Flawed, not Perfect and Perfect-Because-We-Make-Seasonal-Recipes-in-Season-only. 😉
You only need three ingredients to make these Pillowy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. They aren’t too pumpkin-y and have the perfect amount of chocolate chips in them (aka a lot LOL).
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together
- Use a cookie scoop to place dough “balls” onto baking sheet (you could also use a spoon to make little cookie mounds)
- bake for 8-10 minutes (I did mine for 9 1/2 mins and they were perfect; 8 mins was a little underdone in the middle)
Try not to eat them all at once! I would love to try this idea with a different cake mix, but not sure what to sub out the pumpkin puree for…..any ideas???
love & cupcakes,